Monday, August 11, 2008

Long Time No Blog...

So, I actually have been reading my book, however, I have just been so busy and have not had a chance to update my Blog.

So here is a great nugget I have taken from my readings...


"Men and women must work. This is as certain as the sun. But we may work
grudgingly or we may work gratefully. We may work as people or machines. There is no work so rude that we may not exalt it; no work so impassive that we may not breathe a soul into it; no work so dull that we may not enliven it if we
understand that what we are doing is service for our Lord Jesus Christ."


"Let the loveliness of our Lord, our God, rest on us, confirming the work that we do. Oh, yes. Affirm the work that we do." (Ps. 90:17 MSG)

"Let every detail in your lives - words, actions, whatever - be done in the name of the Master, Jesus." (Col. 3:17 MSG)

Chin up, Bloggers. Your hard work is not in vain.


post signature

No comments: