Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Book = Same Inspiration!


So, I'm reading a new book and I'm so excited about it. I know that my last book was the inspiration for this blog, however, this book is very complimentary to the one I was reading previously. And better yet, it goes along with the theme of my blog just fine.

Anyway... the name of the book is "Believing God" by Beth Moore. I've done the Bible study and now I want to read the book, because, well, I just can't get enough of Beth Moore. Plus, did you catch the title? It's not "Believing in God". It's BELIEVING GOD... that means believing Him at His word... that His promises are true for me... That I can stand on His Word in faith and watch expectantly for miracles to happen!! SO - I'm so excited.

Much love...

post signature

No comments: