Tuesday, May 13, 2008

JOY!

You know what? I'm tired of letting man steal my joy! The only reason he can do it, is because I've let him. My joy, my true inner peace and rest, comes from Christ. My joy is not based upon my circumstances or based upon how others treat me, or mistreat me. Friends will hurt you. Family will hurt you. Spouses will hurt you. Co-workers will hurt you. However, at the end of the day, my JOY remains, and I need to just get over it.

I am so blessed. God has provided for me in so many ways and given me such an amazing life – surrounded by fabulous people. Loving, healthy family, and friends. An awesome husband who adores me, and a sweet little puppy dog that adores me too. My life is amazing. Sure I've had my share of hard times, but God has been so good to me and so faithful, through every stinkin hard time!! He is the One that “infuses me with strength and makes my way perfect” (Ps. 18:32). My life and my dreams are in God’s hands… And everything is in His perfect timing…

No comments: