Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm a Halley's Comet?!

Psalm 33:13-15 says, “The Lord looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men. From the place of His dwelling He looks on all the inhabitants of the earth; He fashions their hearts individually; He considers all their works.”

What an incredible thought, that every single person is a brand-new idea from the mind of God! That means, if you aren’t you; we don’t get you. The world misses out. You are heaven’s Halley’s comet; we have one shot at seeing you shine. You offer a gift to society that no one else brings.

“God, who makes everything work together, will work you into His most excellent harmonies.” Phil. 4:9 MSG

[Excerpt from "The Cure for the Common Life" by Max Lucado]

post signature

2 comments:

Living In His Arms said...

WOW!!! Yeah me, I'm a hailey's comet! This has to be my favorite post so far. I loved Psalms 33!

Trischa said...

I love this! Thanks!!