Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Starbucks Inspiration #26

Today I HAD to have coffee! I'm so tired all the time. Getting up for boot camp at 4:30 am, and keeping myself very busy until 11:00 at night, is really kicking my butt.

Anyway, so I thought I would give myself a boost to this blah day, by rewarding myself with a tall, fat-free caramel macchiatto from Starbucks. This time, however, I actually read, and enjoyed the quote on the back of the cup, and thought I would share:

"The Way I see it #26"
Failure's hard, but success is far more dangerous. If your'e successful at the wrong thing,
the mix of praise and money and opportunity can lock you in forever.


~ Po Bronson (Author of stories, screenplays and nonfiction,
including 'What Should I Do With My Life?')

Ah! What a great reminder to live in your sweet spot. (If you don't know what I mean by Sweet Spot, read the heading to my blog!) I have to remind myself not to look merely at money or praise, but at what brings my heart and soul satisfaction.

What is it that makes you tick and dream??!

post signature

No comments: