Friday, July 18, 2008

Check it out!

Check out my new blog design! It's so me and I LOVE it! The whole thing inspires to me Blog more often because now I enjoy going to my Blog page... and hopefully that means others will too!

Thanks to Penny Lane Designs for this wonderful Birthday surprise. You did a great job and really took the essence of "me" and incorporated it into this vibrant, colorful design.

You have such a gift... I'm so thankful that you are using it and living in your Sweet Spot. Love you, Penny Lane Designs.

post signature


P.S. Look at my cute "updated" signature tag!

3 comments:

penny lane designs said...

Love you too Dreamer and Shoe Lover! :) Happy Birthday sweet friend.

Lavender Lily said...

Wow, what a beautiful blog! I hope you do blog more, Dreamer, because you have a lot of insight and thoughts that could help many people get through their own tough days. :)

Love you, friend!

Kristina at The Purple Pea said...

Ohhh I love love this!!