Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Easier Said than Done

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight…” (PS. 19:14)

Easier said than done, David! Day after day, I struggle with this. I mean, I really struggle. So often, I regret my words right as they are flying from my mouth. There are certain people that I really struggle to say nice things about… and this should not be. I need God to break my heart. (I feel He slowly is, because I am starting to be disgusted by myself.) Anyway, fellow Bloggers, please pray that God will do what He has to do inside of me so that I will begin to see others as He sees them. That the words I say about them will be words of love and blessing, not cursing or hatred. Pray that my heart will be filled with peace, even when I think of those who make me want to go mad!

Oh, I feel as if I’m going to go crazy sometimes! Like I’m going to go bonkers and scream. Like if I don’t get away, far away, I’m going to beat the crap out of something. Yep, that’s how I REALLY feel.

Anyway, please say a prayer dear friends. God has lots of work to do.

post signature

No comments: